- Step 1: Getting Started
- Step 2: Get Your Business on the Move
- Step 3: Successful Party/Skin Care Class Tips
- Step 4: Set Up Your Office
- Step 5: Build a Team
NOTE: Please Complete all of Step 1 Before Moving On to Step 2
Welcome to the First Step in getting your new business started! it is vitally important that you complete every item in this step. Completion time should be 3-5 days from ordering your Starter Kit – EXCEPT for #1, which should be completed within the first 24 hours. Let’s get started…
1. Running a Business – Making a Decision to Keep Product on Hand
It is essential that you LISTEN to the audio training information and review the written material in this section within 24 hours of signing your Consultant Agreement. When you do so and complete and return the questionnaire to Robin, you will receive your Mary Kay Pens!
Listen entirely before placing your first order.
Inventory Training from Robin Rowland
Now that you have listened to the audio training, click the links below and READ the accompanying information. This is THE most important decision you will make in regard to your business. You owe it to yourself to be well informed and make the best decision possible.
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED?
1. How much product do I need for my Business?
2. What Do I need to order for myself? Click Here
3. FREE Color 101 Set for YOU ($132.50 Value). Details Here
4. Ready, Set, Sell Brochure with photos of different Inventory Options Click Here
5. New Consultant Product Bonus Comparison Sheet! Click Here
MORE INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
After taking in all this information, you may feel a little overwhelmed. If you do, that’s okay – it means you are NORMAL. Some new Consultants have felt that way. At this point, you may also find you have questions. Please jot them down while they are fresh in your mind, and call me as soon as possible so we can discuss them.
VIP: I know you may be anxious to place your first product order but please refrain from doing so until we have talked. New Consultants have been known to make innocent mistakes that have cost them hundreds of dollars in bonus product and some have even failed to qualify for the 50% Consultant discount. I don’t want that to happen to you!
2. Time for Your New Consultant Audio Training
Pre-Recorded Audio Training with Robin :: Be Prepared to Listen and Take Notes
4. Complete The Contact List
Write Down Everyone You Know!
5. Complete The Tell Me About Yourself Form
Tell me a little bit more about yourself so I can help you achieve success in your business!
Click Here to Fill Out the Form
6. Take the Satin Hands Challenge